TATE ANIMALS PUPPY PRESCHOOL ® AT FIGTREE VETERINARY CLINIC
Have you seen those really well-behaved dogs and thought, “I’d love my puppy to be like that”? Then Tate Animals Puppy Preschool® can help you start on the right track.
Puppy Preschool® is held for one hour a week for 5 weeks and designed for puppies aged 8-14 weeks. We recommend using Tate Animals Puppy Preschool®. Please contact us for more information on how to book in with them for online classes or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What will you and your puppy achieve at Puppy Preschool®?
- Training in basic manners – Sit, Drop, Stay, Come, Leave it and the start of Loose-lead walking.
- Management skills for puppy behaviours – toilet training, mouthing and biting, jumping up, barking, and digging.
- Advice on puppy behaviour, health, nutrition, and first aid. We bring you up-to-date information on products and services available.
- Greater socialization with people and other dogs.
- A chance to practice around distractions and learn how to manage them.
- A pet who is not only happy but very willing to come to the vet!
Each puppy receives weekly take-home notes covering the information and exercises covered during classes. Upon completion, each puppy is awarded a graduation certificate and hat.
It’s fun, friendly, and family-inclusive. All breeds and sizes are welcome.
Don’t be afraid to ask for help! That’s what these classes are for!